My pitch blog

 Pitch #1: 

Two girls go to the theater to watch a scary film. Little do they know it's about to happen in real life.

I would be interested into making this pitch because it seems very alluring. Horror films sometimes have a bad record. I feel like this one has a good start and can leave off with a good cliffhanger. I also feel that would be the most fun to film. And this is something that I would love to try out considering I love the plot of it. Ultimately I would like to do this one.

Pitch #2:

A normal beach day takes a twist when a girl bumps into a handsome, yet very mysterious man.

After reconsidering both pitches I feel is this one is very cliché. There is many movies on romance. And they always tend to have the same plot and ending. Although it is a good idea I just don’t feel it’s the best one for me. I want to do something different a new rather than something you can look up and find 20 movies on. It’s very basic and I don’t think it’s the best for me.


For my final task I did end up choosing pitch #1. This is the most interesting and eye catching in my opinion.




Comments