Genre Research(Action)

  •  Common CAMS: common camera angles in action films include the wide shot, over the shoulder shot, and close-ups. Some movements include tracking shots, tilts, and zoom in, and zoom outs. common sound includes dialogue, internal dialogue, and movie soundtracks.
  • Common CLAMPS: The costume for action movies typically include the suit or whatever the main character uses. Typically a superhero suit. The lighting is typically dim and dark for the action scenes and typical lighting for regular dialogue scenes.   the action includes fighting, running, car chases, and physical fighting. The make up typically is bruises and blood for when the characters are hurt, and the make up that matches the costume the characters are in. Props include personal props were the characters, and set props. and the setting typically is the city, outer space, and buildings.
  • Editing: for action movies the most common editing is CGI as well as green screens. Since a lot of the action in this movie typically isn’t real like jumping from buildings green screen helps make it more alive, and some characters need CGI to fit the scene and character the best.
  • Film examples: some examples include red notice call mom Apex, and those who wish me dead.
  • what effects I would use if I picked this genre? The effects I would use if I picked this trauma would have to be the editing to make my film realistic as well as the costumes to help the characters look their best.
  • what effects I would not use if I picked this genre? The effects I would not use would be the lighting considering I feel the lighting is dependent on the scene, as well as some of the music so you can really get a feel of the scene.

Comments