Genre Decision blog.

     After my research I choose the horror genre.  I felt as if this would be the most interesting to work this. after doing research on this topic and learning about it, I felt the most confident doing this one. I really enjoyed the effects and production process for this genre. Not to mention some of my favorite movies come from this genre. I also realized a lot of people are probably doing like romance movies. and when I was learning about that genre, I realized I didn't want to do it. It is so basic and common I wanted to do something different. And action films I felt I wasn't ready for and needed practice before I did it. They require skill and a lot of time and I felt like I should focus on something else. so that is why I close horror film. it seems fun to make, and paying around with effects could be cool to try out. while watching movies in this genre I realized I wanted to try it out. I was so interested in the editing and how they make it work. I also felt this would be the most appalling to the audience. Watching horror films always leaves u at the edge of ur seat. I wanna create the same effect. I also now know I have already used some of the same movements and camera angles. this will help me alot in the long run.


Comments