My group blog

 For this project I once again decided to work alone. I think it is a challenge for myself to see how much work I can do on my own. As I said before I personally enjoy alone work better than group work. I find group work can be stressful and an organized. Working by myself helps me stay organized and keep me focused. It also allows me to stay on my own shock and do what I like and feel what is best for me. When working a group of things can get messy an argument can start. Working by myself allows me to know what I like for myself and do what is best for me. as well as less stressful I also find it as a challenge. I like challenge myself and seeing how much work I can give myself and this allows me to stay organized on track and do everything at my own pace while maintaining a good grade. I have a lot of good ideas for this project and I don’t want them to be compromised by other crewmembers. Which is why I enjoy working by myself. There’s also stops work from being lost and confusion. Something I’ve also noticed is everyone’s grades is affected by the group members. So to stop that from happening working on my self allows me to have the grade that I want to keep it that way without the compromise ation of other group members. this tactic has helped me a lot in the over the  years into something I’ll take with me during my upcoming years. It’s less stressful and more organized. All around it’s what works best for me and what I enjoy.


Comments