For this project I decided that I am going to work alone. I personally feel with projects that I do better and get more work done when I am by myself. During group projects I also notice how stressed out I get, worrying if everyone is doing their work or not. I just enjoy working with myself better. I know I will get the work done. I also can do it how I want and the way I like it. This is for me is better because it makes me more confident on what I am working on. I have also realized that my focus is much better myself. Although I can stay focused in group activities, I stay focus for longer by myself. Presenting alone is little more scary, however since I know what to say I will be ready and not mess up. I have already started coming up with ideas as well. As selfish as it sounds, I thin not having to pick from 4 ideas, and being able tasty with mine. I know my idea and will make it good because its from me. And when you work on something you enjoy, you want to keep doing it an...
Comments
Post a Comment